The holidays are here, bringing with them tons of planning, decorating, event hosting, cooking, and prepping, often leaving your home looking like a holiday war zone. Fortunately, Homz is here to make your holidays organized, and festive, with our themed storage solutions!
Add Holiday Flair to Your Storage
Give your storage a holiday makeover with Homz 32 Gallon Holiday Tote. These durable totes are perfect for storing everything from holiday decorations to hiding gifts for the family. Or swap them out with your existing totes and allow their red and green color combo to add a touch of holiday charm to your home storage.
Organize Those Ornaments
One of our favorite parts of the holidays is decorating the tree, particularly unpacking and going through all the ornaments. But this can be met with frustration as ornaments are often just tossed into a box to not be seen again for ten months, resulting in clutter, tangles, and, in some cases, broken pieces. Take the unneeded stress out of a holiday tradition with Homz. The 3-in-1 40-Count Ornament Organizer can hold up to 40 ornaments in three stackable trays, while the 140-Count Holiday Ornament Storage Tote boasts maximum storage capabilities with a 112 quart bin and dividers to guarantee safe and secure storing until next holidays.
Take the Sting out of Strings
It’s almost a holiday cliche – hours and hours spent untangling seemingly infinite strings of Christmas lights that have spent all year in the attic merging into one giant ball of holiday strife. Give thanks for the Holiday Light Wrap Storage Box. This box is not just festive looking, it conveniently stores your lights with cord wrapping inserts, ensuring you will never have to untangle another ball of mess again.
Wrap Up Excess Clutter
Finding your home overrun with wrapping supplies? Let Homz keep your holiday items stored neatly for years to come. The Rolled Gift Wrap Storage Tote easily stores, organizes, and enables you to access up to 20 rolls of wrapping paper in a convenient upright position. But don’t forget all the wrapping supplies that can become a cluttered mess. The Storage Cart boasts 6 see-through drawers that are perfect for keeping bows, gift tags, scissors, tape, and other wrapping materials neat and organized.
Give Your Wreaths a Rest
Wreaths are a classic and classy decoration, but often times being left in storage leaves them smashed and flattened. Keep them preserved all year long with Homz Wreath Plastic Storage Box. These boxes will hold wreaths up to 24 inches in diameter and can hang, stack, or stand on its own. Perfect for storing or transporting!
7 Quick Tips to Keep Your Home Organized This Holidays
- First and foremost, start with a game plan. Holiday planning storage often requires some creative thinking but you don’t want to do that thinking on the fly. Take stock of what you have in terms of boxes of decorations vs. space in your house. This will give you the best idea of what you have to work with spacewise.
- Gift storage is often the biggest hassle with holiday organization. Dedicate a space to store gifts (whether it is making room in the closet, under a bed, or an armoire).
- Be sure to dedicate and categorize your various types of storage bins and boxes for their uses. This will ensure you are not stuck searching through boxes of outdoor decorations when you are searching for indoor wreaths.
- And once you are categorized, label everything (you’ll thank yourself for this later)!
- Looking for a space-saving life hack? Place ribbons, tree skirts, stockings, and other decor in resealable bags and press out the air in them to create a vacuum seal effect.
- Find extra storage space in unlikely places. Considering using a shoe rack on the back of doors or stackable storage totes in corners of rooms or consolidating closets. You’ll be surprised where you can utilize space.
- ‘Tis the season for excess amounts of gift boxes and packaging materials. Repurpose these items for use in storing all your holiday decorations and craft materials.
Get Close to Homz
Sources include IHeartOrganizing.com and OrgJunkie.com