Homz Forward Facing Over-The-Door Ironing Board With Steel Mesh Top
- When in locked storage position displays the cover fashion and not the backside of the board
- 100% cotton cover with polyurethane foam padding
- Hooks (included) easily attach to standard 1-3/8" doors; no tools required for set up
- To open, place hand on frame and push securely towards door while pulling nose of board away from door with other hand until board is fully engaged. To close, place one hand on nose of board while pulling up on rear of board to disengage. Slide board upward until it locks into place.
- Cleaning instructions for ironing board cover: Use a damp soft cotton cloth to wipe down the cover. Allow to air dry. Not machine washable. Do not put in dryer.
color: Gray geo rain
- Gray geo rain
size: 49" long x 14.25" wide x 2" (when folded)
Homz Forward Facing Over-The-Door Ironing Board With Steel Mesh Top is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laurie K from Ironing Board convenient for any room We have a small laundry room so having this fold away on the back of any room door is great. When using the full size board previously, we had to bring the board and all clothing to another area in the house to do the ironing. This is very convenient and easy to install.
Date published: 2019-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theresa5368 from Compact and Easy to Store This ironing board is smaller than a regular floor standing ironing board but still has enough ironing surface to get the job done! Fits nicely on the back of my closet door and it's easy to set up and put away. I love the neutral cover and the fact that it faces forward makes a great fashion statement!
Date published: 2019-07-17